DIAMOND T PRODUCTIONS wants to ensure that your event is the best it can possible be, so before hiring a DJ be sure to ask the following:
- Will the DJ I meet with or talk to be the DJ on the day of my event?
- How many years of experience do you have and do you belong to any Trade or National Organizations?
- Do you have references and can I contact them to inquire about your job performance?
- Do you carry Liability Insurance? (This will protect you against a claim if one of your guests is injured as a result of the DJ or his/her equipment)
- Do you use professional grade equipment and will you provide an emergency back-up system in the case of a malfunction?